Expressions of Interest are now open for the 2018 Season, from boys, girls, men and women interested in playing for AFC. Please fill out the form below if you are thinking of playing for a team next year, without any commitment at this stage.
When you click SUBMIT you will see your details on the screen here – but you won’t get an email confirmation.
Clicking GO BACK will clear the form – but your details will be safely registered with us. We will send out a confirmation a few weeks later to all who have made expressions of interest.
Rules of AFC and conditions agreed to by completing this form
- Parents and children acknowledge that soccer (including training and games) is a contact sport and accordingly parents and children hold the Club harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature arising out of any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of any player participating in any authorised Club soccer training or game.
- Although players are covered by the FFV Group Personal Accident Insurance whilst playing or training the Club will not be liable for any cost not covered by the FFV insurance that shall be for the account of the players.
- The Club strongly recommends that your children be covered by your own private health insurance and they be covered with Ambulance Victoria. The Alphington FC will not be liable for ambulance fees.
- Allocation of players to teams will be at the discretion of the Club, its Coaches and the Committee of Management.
- Members agree to support the Committee maintaining and sustaining the facilities provided by Alphington Football Club & City of Yarra.
- Parents to communicate openly with the Committee and coaching staff of the Alphington Football Club if any problems arise and to assist in their resolution.
- No refunds will apply if the cancellation is made after the Club has lodged player registrations with the FFV.
- The club reserves the right to suspend or expel from the club any player or member for failing to abide by the rules and regulations and/or codes of conduct (see under Club Info on the club website: http://www.alphingtonfc.com)
- Players should not leave valuables in the changing rooms. Alphington Football Club will not take any responsibility for valuables or belongings left in the changing rooms or in the vicinity of the ground.
- FOR PARENTS: I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT.
- FOR PLAYERS: I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT.
AFC Fees 2017 (Note these may change in 2018)
- Veterans* $350
- Seniors $350
- Juniors – Existing Players $360
- Juniors – New Players $410
- Junior Development $295
- Women $350