There are THREE steps to register to play for AFC in 2018. (If you previously sent us an Expression of Interest, you still need to complete all three steps.)
STEP 1. REGISTER WITH AFC
A separate registration is needed for each player (to be completed by parent/guardian).
Please be sure that information entered is correct as you will not be able to change it here after it is submitted.
When you click SUBMIT you will see your details on the screen here – but you won’t get an email confirmation.
Clicking GO BACK will clear the form – but your details will be safely registered with us.
Rules of AFC and conditions agreed to by completing this form
- Parents and children acknowledge that soccer (including training and games) is a contact sport and accordingly parents and children hold the Club harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature arising out of any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of any player participating in any authorised Club soccer training or game.
- Although players are covered by the FFV Group Personal Accident Insurance whilst playing or training the Club will not be liable for any cost not covered by the FFV insurance that shall be for the account of the players.
- The Club strongly recommends that your children be covered by your own private health insurance and they be covered with Ambulance Victoria. The Alphington FC will not be liable for ambulance fees.
- Allocation of players to teams will be at the discretion of the Club, its Coaches and the Committee of Management.
- Members agree to support the Committee maintaining and sustaining the facilities provided by Alphington Football Club & City of Yarra.
- Parents to communicate openly with the Committee and coaching staff of the Alphington Football Club if any problems arise and to assist in their resolution.
- No refunds will apply if the cancellation is made after the Club has lodged player registrations with the FFV.
- The club reserves the right to suspend or expel from the club any player or member for failing to abide by the rules and regulations and/or codes of conduct (see under Club Info on the club website: https://www.alphingtonfc.com)
- Players should not leave valuables in the changing rooms. Alphington Football Club will not take any responsibility for valuables or belongings left in the changing rooms or in the vicinity of the ground.
- FOR PARENTS: I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT.
- FOR PLAYERS: I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT.
STEP 2. PAY FEE TO Afc
AFC Fees 2018
(Fees include AFC Membership, ground hire, marking of lines, training equipment, FFV registration and insurance, playing strip and coaching costs)
- Development $285
- Juniors – Existing Players $385
- Juniors – New Players $430
- Seniors $420
- Women $320
- Veterans $370
If you are paying for more than one member of your family, discount your total payment by $50 for each additional family member. (e.g family of 2 players, discount $50; family of 3 players, discount $100, etc).
Players who hold pension cards, please make a $50 deduction from your fee.
Please pay by bank transfer with the following details:
Team Codes: D (Development); U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15, M(Senior Men), W(Senior Women), V(Veterans)
STEP 3. REGISTER WITH FFV
All players are required to register online with Football Federation Victoria (FFV). Choose the right link for you below, enter the requested information but do NOT make a payment to FFV (your payment is made to AFC in Step 2).
ALSO .. DO NOT choose the “2018 Junior Supplementary”, “2018 Men’s Senior Supplementary” or “2018 Women’s Senior Supplementary” options UNLESS you are already registered at another club for 2018 and are transferring to AFC.
If you have previously registered with FFV go to:
If you are registering with the FFV for the first time: